If you already have an attorney, but you are not 100 percent confident in the direction of your criminal case, a second opinion by a Board-Certified Criminal Law Specialist may be critical to ensuring that any potentially life-altering consequences be prevented or minimized. Even if your current legal team are doing everything they should be doing to safeguard your future, a second opinion will always put your mind at ease.
I offer the service of a comprehensive case review at an hourly rate. With fresh eyes and efficiency, I can review case materials (including police reports, body worn camera videos, surveillance videos, photographs, and pleadings) and offer advice about any of the following:
- Possible case outcomes, including the best and worst possible outcomes, possible collateral consequences (including for your residency, career, and custody of your children), and the setting of an obtainable case goal which will allow you to move on with your life.
- Investigation plans to develop the underlying facts and mitigation materials and help any case look better for the defendant.
- Litigation measures, which can be taken to represent your interests, including seeking discovery and filing of pretrial motions.
- Settlement strategies, including settlement letter drafting and the incorporation of good character letters and professional advice letters regarding potential negative collateral consequences.
- Trial preparation, including theme development, witness preparation, and the effective use of exhibits and presentation materials.
- Consultation about all your unanswered questions and concerns, explained patiently in an understandable way by an experienced practitioner.
Following my assessment, I can assist your attorney with the execution of any new strategies or we can discuss my taking over the representation.
A criminal case, even one that does not threaten incarceration, is always a serious matter. Don’t put your life and future at risk. Contact me today for a free confidential consultation about your criminal law matter.